Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cartoon Friend helps celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary!

On September 8th I awoke to the blessed realization that I have been married to my best friend and beautiful bride for 30 years! Wow, it doesn't seem possible....not that we're still married (ha)...but rather that it's already been 30 years! It's flown and it's been wonderful! Not without it's challenges but always with love.
My wife and I have always tried to maintain the fun (humor) in our relationship, and many times that has included cartoons that I have created, in one way or another. This year my character, ESTER B. SAGGIN, decided to hang from the top of the garage door, in her bathing suit, gripping a sign with her toes, that welcomed my sweet wife home from her looooong day of work. __The wonderful thing about my wife,...she ALWAYS appreciates this kind of thing and that brings me joy and makes me want to keep making her happy :-) She's the best! Thanks for the help, ESTER B.!

No comments: