Saturday, July 26, 2014

Friday night and relaxing with pen and paper!

Friday night sometimes find me trying to unwind from the week by drawing for nobody but me. This typically means that after my wife has drifted off to sleep, I'll get up, grab some pens and paper, sit at the drawing table in our bedroom and just start inking with no real thought, or direction, in mind...other than to create, have fun and relax. __Such is the resulting image you see below. I call it, THE PARASITE!..but only because that's what the little guy who's attached himself to the big guy reminds me of. The end result of these drawings never have to have any profound meaning to me. I simply enjoy creating and seeing what ends up on the paper. ___So there you have it...my wild and exciting Friday night (sigh).... :-)


No comments: